Pramoda Kumar Maharana | B. B. A (Marketing). HDAST. MDPPM.
Salalah, Sultanate of Oman.
- Document Control – ACONEX/ Office Administration
- Data Base Management / System Support
- Market Research / Business Coordination
- Project Support Services / Marketing / ISO 9001:2008 / QMS Internal Audit
- Project Coordination / Project Management / Project Planning / PRIMAVERA P-6
Objective: I am looking for a challenging position where I could be a productive and contributive member of the team or organization to utilize my 20+ years work experience in the field of Document Control, Project Coordination, System Support, Data Base Management, Business Coordination, Market Research, Product Presentation, Client Promotion, Marketing, Techno-Commercial Negotiation, Office Administration and Project Support Services.
I will be most suited for the position of Lead Document Controller / Information Manager / Planning & Scheduling Professional to manage and coordinate the document control functions and project support services of Document Control Centre in Project Control Department with special attention towards the Quality Management System, Project Quality Plan, Project Planning & Project Scheduling.
Position: DOCUMENT CONTROLLER
Date of Birth: 05th June 1971
Languages: English – Excellent, Hindi / Oriya / Tamil
Passport : Indian Passport No. H 3131839, valid up to 18th Apr’2019 issued at Muscat, Oman.
- Masters Diploma in PPM using Primavera in Project Management
02/2013 ~ 03/2013 Synergy School of Business Skills Chennai, TN, India
PRIMAVERA: Synergy is part of CADD Centre Training Services, Mylapore, Chennai, TN, India.
- Honors Diploma in Advanced Software Technology in Information Management
07/2000 ~ 06/2002 Pentagon Global Solutions Limited Chennai, TN, India
Professional Honors Diploma in Advanced Software Technology.
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Business Development
07/1996 ~ 06/1999 Pondicherry University Pondicherry, India
Academic Degree 3 Years Graduation Degree Program
BBA (Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration),
Department: Business Administration & Business Management
Masters Diploma in PPM using Primavera – Synergy School of Business Skills,
Chennai, TN, India
Synergy is part of CADD Centre Training Services, Mylapore, Chennai, TN, India.
a PMI (Project Management Institute) Registered Education Provider.
SKILL SET (Software + Project Management):
PRIMAVERA P.6 – Advanced
General Skills – Project Management – Advanced
Software Packages – MS Office – Advanced
Software Packages – Adobe Acrobat – Advanced
EDMS (Aconex) – Advanced
Document Control – Advanced
Complete exposure in a computer working environment.
Operating Systems: Windows-9x, NT, XP, 2000, 2003, 2007, Vista, Windows 7 & LINUX
MS OFFICE / STAR OFFICE / OPEN OFFICE / EASY OFFICE
(MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Access, MS Outlook, MS FrontPage)
LOTUS SMARTSUITE and LOTUS NOTES
Extensive work exposure to most latest Accounting Software Packages:
Tally 5.4, Ex-NGN, Wings 2000
Strong sense of E-mail / Internet, Outlook Express, Windows Mail & Incredimail.
Commercial Letter Writing and Drafting of Business Reports by using Word & Excel. Self Correspondence.
I am a Graduate (B.B.A. – 3 years Bachelor’s Degree program) from Pondicherry University, Pondicherry, INDIA and have 20+ years of rich, in-depth, varied experiences in the field of all nuances of business, including Document Control, Electronic Document Management System (EDMS), Office Administration, Material Control, Documentation of Management Reports in an Integrated Project Management System (IPMS) environment pertaining to Techno-Commercial aspects of the Business, Project Support Services, Business Coordination, Product Promotion, Market Research, Accountancy using various latest Finance related Software like Tally 6.3, Wings 2000, Ex NGN, System Support and Data Base Management in Civil, Architectural, Structural, Infrastructure Projects in EPCM – Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Management environment. Extensive involvement in Corporate Meetings and presentations and business related activities.
Industry Experience: ENGG. CONSULTANCY & CIVIL CONSTRUCTION, IT, ITES and NON-IT
In Depth Expert Knowledge of MS OFFICE: WORD, EXCEL, POWER POINT etc.
Working Knowledge on VISUAL BASIC 6.0 and ASP 3.0 as front-end and popular back-ends.
Technical IT Background, including RDBMS like: Oracle 8i, MS SQL Server 7.0/2000, MS ACCESS
Excellent Written, Oral and Phone Communication Skills, Commitment to superior Customer Service.
20 years of overall experience in Document Control, Record Management, Drawings Archives, Project Support Services, System Support, Web Design, Marketing, Material Coordination and Material Control. My main focus is on Electronic Document Management System (EDMS).
In addition to Document Control, got exposure in a variety of other functions of the business like Project Scheduling, Project Planning, Office Management, Business Administration, Corporate Communication, Quality Management System, ISO, Internal Audits. Worked as an individual and as a contributive member in an existing productive team.
• 20 years of total working experience out of which 9 years in Document control,
3 ½ years in Business Development and 8 years in Material Control.
Experiences involved working with Larsen & Toubro – Galfar Consortium Company for Development of Salalah Airport Project in Oman, Omani Local Engineering Design and Consultancy Company – Simon Engineering & Partners LLC (A part of the HMR Group of Environmental Engineering Consultants Group Companies), World Famous Consultancy Company – W S ATKINS International, Muscat, Oman, Major Contracting Company – GALFAR Engineering & Contracting L.L.C., Muscat, Sultanate of Oman, Scope International BPO of Standard Chartered Bank. – IBM Project at Chennai, ICFAI University, Hyderabad – CPAD, Chennai, SRM Radiant Infotech Ltd. Chennai and Konark Construction Ltd., Orissa, India.
General Skill set:
Office Administration, Accounting and finance, Business and Financial Process, Requirements gathering and documentation and Document Control, Strong Organizational abilities and creative problem solver, Strong background in Accounting and Budgeting, Financially sound decision-making skills, Extremely solid MS OFFICE knowledge, Experienced in Software Managed Accounting using Tally 6.3, MS EXCEL .
Office Administration skill set:
Maintenance of Important Correspondences & Control of important documents / records / reports, Preparation of (Self-Correspondences) Drafting of letters for the important business letters received, Day to day office management including all legal & statutory issues of the company, Preparation of Presentation documents, spreadsheets, graphical representations, pie charts, bar charts required for Board Meeting, To advise the management in all office related day to day business functions, Liaison with statutory auditors, Preparing & checking of salary sheets of Employees, Employees’ Performance Appraisal reports, Reporting to Manager Operations, Managed Front Office, answering phone calls, responds to requests from the public, greet visitors, handle mail distribution, Operate Banking, Cash, Receivables and Payables, Timesheets, Assist to executive director, coordinate meetings and did administrative tasks like HR, recruitment, admissions, Maintain the office equipments and conduct the office orientation training program, Keeps record of office inventories, Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor or executive director.
Accounting Skill Set:
Bookkeeping & Finalization of Accounts, Process & dispatch of Purchase orders, Release of timely payments to vendors against certified invoices, Preparation of Daily Fund Flow Statements of the company, Preparation of Credit Memos, Fund Transfer Management, Stock (Inventory) Accounting
Financial Skill set:
Journal Entries, Posting, Maintenance & Verification of General Ledgers, Reconciliation of Accounts, Finalization of Balance Sheet, Expense Reports of the employees, Preparation of Finance Reports for the Management, Dispatch of Statements of Accounts to various clients, remote offices, Co-ordination with Corporate Controller of Accounts in preparation, periodic updating of Monthly Reports and Forecasting of Revenues, Preparation of Fund Flow Statement, Cash Flow Statement based on Target Schedule, Cost Sheet & other statement of Management Accounting & information, Funds Management- for obtaining funds through maximum advantageous means & investment in best Alternate Avenue, Preparation of Budgets (Capital Budget, Sales Budget, Revenue Budget, Expenditure Budget) & Variance Analysis,
Implementation of Standard Costing Techniques, & procedures to keep control on various aspects of Business through Ratio Analysis & Budgets, Preparation of Quarterly Results, MIS Reports for Board Meeting/Management, Co-ordination with various vendors, Banks, Financial Institutions and different group of offices in other locations.
July 2011 – Till Date Larsen & Toubro – Galfar Consortium, Salalah, Oman.
Senior Document Controller (ACONEX) in Construction / Construction Management
Project: MC 05 – Development of Salalah Airport Project in Sultanate of Oman.
Key Responsibilities and Principal Accountabilities:-
Worked closely with Design Head at L&T’s Project Management Office. Establishing the System and Procedure for Engineering Design Team. Coordination with various discipline project team members. Providing support to different design managers. Supervision of daily uploads of drawings and documents in ACONEX web-based document management system. Organizing various workshops and presentations with in-house design team and that of Engineers’ and Client Representatives’.
Other responsibilities include project administration, manpower coordination, managerial reports, project coordination meetings and inter-discipline workshops. Regular meetings with clients to determine project needs and to present new and modified designs were another key responsibility of this role.
Overall Goals: Played a key role in establishing a new design process to minimize rework and efficiently move from concept to interim design(ID), detailed design(DD), Issued for Construction (IFC), Shop Drawings, AsBuilt Drawings and Execution at Project Site. An important part of this new process was to work closely with in-house engineers and draft persons to create and deliver the latest revised drawings with all the comments duly incorporated and updated to get a trusting partnership based communication and collaboration with Engineering Consultants, Project Management Consultants and Client Company. Also, as a senior document controller, directed and guided juniors and document control team members.
Mar 2010 – Apr 2011 Simon Engineering & Partners LLC, Muscat, Oman.
Simon Engineering & Partners LLC is the Design & Engineering Consultancy wing of the most famous HMR Group of Environmental Engineering Consultants Companies Muscat, Oman which is engaged in providing Specialized Architectural, Structural Design of Residential and Industrial Projects and Detailed Engineering Services. Consultants, Architects, Planners and Engineers are the four major areas where Simon Engineering focuses more. It is one of the Oman’s leading providers of architectural and engineering design services to the various sectors like Residential & Commercial Buildings, Recreational and Cultural Buildings, Education, Hospital and Hotel Industry, Tourism sector & Industrial sector etc.
Senior Document Controller Head Office Support – All Projects
Key Responsibilities and Principal Accountabilities:-
- Exposure in Engineering design office, experience in leading a small group of Document Controllers, managing Site Document Control team, in addition to the execution of my own document control duties.
- I am responsible for the effective and efficient document control of all engineering documents, in accordance with the established procedures.
- Design and development of advanced project document control system for the business.
- I am responsible for maintenance and continual improvement of Document Control Management System as per ISO Standard. Monitor the document control requirements on an ongoing basis so as to make recommendations for any improvements in the system if necessary.
- Daily routine activities of Document Control, including distribution of documents, maintaining electronic folders and directories, tracking and retrieval of documents and drawings.
- Maintain registers of all receipts and issues or submissions of documents and correspondence.
- Expedite the return of documents and approvals or comments within the required time period from internal and external parties to whom they have been issued or distributed.
- Ensure the effective running of the day-to-day operations of the document center.
- Hands on experience in identifying, sorting of Engineering Documents and drawings (Electrical & Instrumentation drawings, plot plans, details, loop drawings, data sheets, standards, isometrics, manuals etc.) as per ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System, EDMS , QMS & ACONEX.
- Ability to plan, organize, lead and coordinate the Document Control function within our multidisciplinary Engineering group, in order to meet the needs of the projects, proposals and Company’s quality requirements and timely deadlines (milestones).
- Register, log, distribute, track, issue, maintain and control office and site project documents and drawings.
- Coordinate the activities of Document Control, including distribution of documents, tracking and reporting on document review progress.
- Assist with the implementation, management and administration of the electronic document management system.
- Perform document control & Quality management activities.
- Maintain procedures for maintaining documents and manage change control of documents.
- Reporting on the performance of the document control system for review and as a basis for improvement of the documents control system.
- Ensure that Project Team and contractors comply with the document management system process and procedures.
- Work closely and liaise with contractors’ document control group in all matters relating to document control.
- Maintain document logs for correspondence, material approval submittals, shop drawing, RFI (incoming & outgoing).
- Receiving and distributing all documents. Preparation transmittal sheets for Inspection Requests, Material & Shop drawing submittals and Filing etc.
- To ensure compliance with quality assurance requirements at all time.
- Coordinate engineering key performance indicators.
- Receive and distribute project documents and drawings based on the Document Distribution Matrix to the right department and right person (action parties) as per agreed procedure after Project Manager’s Review.
- Receive, record, log, scan and distribute all project documents, shop drawings and other submittals.
- Ensure the correct stamping all documents or drawings in accordance with the prevailing document control procedures.
- Maintain records of engineering documents and drawings in hard copies and electronic files and monitor the revisions and approval status thereof.
- To maintain the record of all controlled documentation – issue, status and location.
- Record of Drawings , Method Statement , Material Submittals , Sample Submittals , RFIs , RRFIs , NCRs , Contracts, LOIs , Payment Certificates, Documents of Civil , Mechanical , Instrumentation, Electrical, Piping, Structural Documents, Drawings, Specifications, Calculation Sheets and Data Sheets, Progress Reports, Survey Reports, Soil Investigation Reports etc.
- Scan and store the approved shop drawings in the database so that the project team can access.
- Keep current hard copies and file supersede version.
- Document distribution by Transmittal System as per Document distribution Matrix for Hard copy and Electronic Document Transfer.
File / Store
- To file all project documents : project wise, date wise, subject wise, sender wise with sequence.
- Maintain, record and control the engineering library of relevant procedures, codes & standards, specifications and reference documents, contract documents, within the secure document control area.
- Maintains and controls filing system for Engineering, Construction documents, Requisitions, Purchase orders, Invoices, etc.
- Ensure that all documents are issued with the transmittal system.
- To maintain accurate record of the receipt and issue of transmittals.
Archives & Retrieve
- Manage archive activities for controlled documents and validation of files.
- Standard Document Control function, i.e. Track the creation, update, approval and versions of documents of all types, ensure compliance with Quality Management Systems, become the focal point with regard to document tracking and distribution.
- Tracking of documents and drawings in accordance with the approved procedures.
- Review and proofread documents for consistency of document format and system concerns.
Prepare reproduction of documents if needed.
- Prepare reports & Memorandum.
- Provides assistance to the Contract Advisor and Procurement Specialist for the distribution of contracts, procurement bid packages, and subsequent clarifications and analyses, both within the design team and with contractors.
- To organize copies of hard & softcopy documents, incoming and outgoing.
Principal accountabilities and Functions:
- To ensure that all documents are well checked and submitted on time
- All employees do not follow the standard format hence it is the responsibility of a document controller to edit the documents that have typographical errors and other types of errors that may lead to the disqualification of a document.
- To perform regular audit on project documents in order to ensure that all documents are properly maintained and forwarded to the action parties.
- A document controller is responsible for document controlling. Before submitting a document, a document or file must first be checked and approved. This is the task of a document controller that all files submitted are approved by the person in charge.
- Performing evaluations and document audits in the whole company is one of the primary tasks of a document controller.
- Effectively follow the company’s standard operating procedures in submissions of documents.
- Submitting project documents punctually and with quality. Documents with poor quality may lead to further an operational problem that is why it is important to submit each document with standard quality.
- Ensure that all documents have no errors in filenames, submissions, etc before submitting it to the next department to avoid confusion.
- Preparation of all documents and communicating with employees in order to make submissions early is part of the job of a document controller.
- Able to receive, register, distribute and file correspondence (in and out) through EDMS software system and hard copy documents.
- Able to manage out-going correspondence’s reference number and process the proper channel.
- Able to establish and maintain a system for filing and registration for the project.
- Able to receive, register and distribute technical submittals, design drawings and specification.
- Well versed in on-line document management system.
- System administration and account management of EDMS system.
- Resolve procedural issues in a timely manner.
- Lead, direct, train, and positively influence any seconded Document Control personnel.
- Manage the allocated project Document Control budget.
- Provide Document/Data management systems inductions and training to the project team (internal / external).
- Recording all incoming and outgoing transmittals and file in accordance with the company Filing System.
- Ensure that the latest revision of all documents produced for the project are recorded and distributed to all concerned parties.
- Customer focused.
- Trained and gained knowledge in ISO 9000:2000 Quality Management System.
- Working knowledge of construction documents, drawings and specifications.
- Knowledge of ISO guidelines.
- knowledge in Oil & Gas document management activities
- Experienced in working in an engineering project group (Simon Engineering Design office)
- Capable of leading teams
- Capable of setting up and maintaining an EDMS system
- Capable of understanding the interface between other systems (client, contractors, suppliers, etc)
- Able to provide in-house training for the EDMS system
- Strong communication, prioritization and organizational skills.
- Excellent English spoken and written skills.
- Analytical problem solving and organizational ability.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with others in a positive and collaborative manner.
- Demonstrated ability to work accurately, follow instructions/schedules/timelines and handle multiple priorities.
- Polished, professional, well-organized, and eager to learn and be challenged.
- Well-versed with use of MS Office applications Word, Excel, power point,Visio, Access, as well as Adobe Acrobat, etc.
- Works under minimal supervision, commitment to work in pressure if required, interested to work as part of a growing team.
- Thorough knowledge of electronic documents management systems (Aconex)
- Understanding of construction teams roles and processes
- Good understanding and experience of document control systems, technologies, databases, processes and procedures.
- Understanding of the engineering and construction workflow for a project.
- Sound knowledge of Engineering Documentation and Technical drawings, Specification, Procedures, B.O.Q, and preparing a Document Controlling Systems, for the Projects
- Familiarity with Technical Documentation (Specifications, drawings, design analysis, quality manuals, software, external standards, validation protocols, department procedures and work instructions, etc).
- Actively participate in the operation and maintenance of the document control centre and electronic document management systems (EDMS)
July 2007 – Mar 2010 W S ATKINS International, Muscat, Oman.
ATKINS is one of the world’s leading providers of professional, technology-based consultancy and support services. Operating in Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and the Americas, Atkins has a broad range of skills and resources and provides clients with a comprehensive service throughout the entire life cycle of the projects in the built and natural environment. Major services include Master-Planning, Environmental Design Services, Transport Engineering, Civil Engineering, Building Design, Construction Supervision, Oil & Gas, Airports & Industrial Design and Site Supervision.
Lead Document Controller Head Office Support – All Projects
Key Responsibilities and Principal Accountabilities:-
- Responsible for maintaining & controlling the issue of project technical documents as per the Document Control Procedure.
- Responsibility for planning, developing and administering the Document Control Management System and procedures for the company.
- Highly experienced in document control of some of the major projects handled by the company worth 2 billion USD
- To establish the Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) in the company and to train the new Document controllers required for various project sites prior to their site induction.
- To co-ordinate with site document controllers for regular and up to date dissemination of documents to various levels in the organization.
- To ensure that an up to date general filing system including a master file of all types of materials as required is maintained.
- To ensure that all incoming documents / drawings & outgoing documents / drawings are maintained.
- As per Project Quality Plan, project documents are separately maintained for different stages: Enquiry, Design, Construction, Supervision and Maintenance.
- To receive, sort all incoming correspondences, Vendor Documents, project drawings and technical documents.
- To ensure that all receipts and dispatch are registered in the log.
- To ensure that copies of all correspondence are issued to respective recipients after receipt and dispatch.
- To register construction related documents such as project correspondence, Log Registers, Transmittals, TQs, MARs, Shop Drawing Approvals, ASRs, Weekly Progress report and Monthly progress report.
- Liaise with Contractors, Clients, Cost consultants, landscape subcontractors and tender board officials for project requirements as regards to Document control.
- To archive and retrieve as necessary the old project documents and store them in the Archive Department in corporate office.
- To maintain progress reports of documents handled by the department on a weekly basis and issue the notices to department heads regarding outstanding correspondences if any for expeditious response as per project contract.
January 2006 – June 2007 Galfar Engg. & Contg. L.L.C, Muscat
GALFAR is one of the largest EPC – Engineering, Procurement & Construction organizations in the Sultanate of Oman engaged in various sectors like Oil & Gas, Roads, Overhead Line, Infrastructure Development and Environment.
Project Coordinator (Sr. Document Controller). Royal Oman Police – Central Prison Project, Sumail
- Perform Document Control functions in line with Approved Procedure.
- Generate Progress Reports.
- Maintain Document Control Database.
- Manage Document Control Center, Project Filing System.
- Responsibilities involved all manual and electronic documentation work process and activities for Civil, Fabrication and Erection of Steel Structure.
- Document distribution of both electronic and hard copy to various action parties.
- Provide assistance to Engineering personnel in document retrieval.
- Interface with Client / Consultant and 3rd parties as needed.
- Communication / Liaison with Project Management Team, Client & Subcontractors effectively and resolve problems & issues related to documentation.
- Implementing established Document Management Procedures.
- Prepare report as required by the Project Manager.
- Providing support to Project Team by managing incoming / outgoing project information and documentation on daily basis, while ensuring accurate records are maintained.
- Excellent organizational skill.
- Experience in Microsoft Office and ability to prioritize the workload as required.
- Expediting Documentation, necessary follow-ups with concerned parties involved in the document, taking correct action to guarantee the availability of documents to required timeline.
- Acquired expertise in document control work including maintenance of documents and engineering drawings.
Principal accountabilities and Functions:
- Developing and establishing document control processes.
- To maintain the Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) and generate management summaries, graphical presentations and special reports.
- To prepare Memos, letters, FAX, emails, messages and report for the business.
- Thorough Knowledge / Capability of using the computer skills pertaining to document workflow within my assigned tasks.
- Maintain the daily documents IN/OUT register and ensure that documents are delivered to the concerned person.
- List out all types of documents i.e. drawing, technical documents, submittals, Query Sheets, Shop Drawings Approvals and correspondence of internal & external letters. Giving them the unique reference number for identification and easy retrieval whenever required.
- Proper filing of the documents in correspondence files with file reference and letter number.
- Responsible for maintaining all administrative records for Project Site Office.
- Maintain time sheets for all personnel and ensure that they are completed and dispatched to the accounts dept. in time.
- To arrange site approval and forward to consultant’s office.
- Induct new employees to site administration procedures.
- Organize coordination meetings within various functional groups of the project team.
- Coordination with all construction managers, Engineers, Supervisors and other functional / departmental heads.
- Responsibilities include handling multiple project correspondences, records and filing, telephone calls and other related duties. Using office equipments like printer, scanner, fax machine, Xerox machine, binding machine and laminating machine. Using MS word and Excel as and when required to streamline the office functions.
- Understanding & implementing clerical methods and document procedures at Head Office and subsequent operations at different construction site offices.
- Assisting the project managers, while handling confidential project documents. Consulting project managers to deal the problems on priority basis.
- Providing my part of responsibility in generating managerial reports.
January 2004 – December 2005 Scope International, Chennai, India
The BPO for Standard Chartered Banks’ Global Operation.
Business Manager – System Support and Document Control Team IBM Project, India
I was responsible for the following aspects of Business:
- Controlling Four thousand PCs, One thousand Laptops/Notebooks, Eight Servers and One Data Center along with the team of 15 System Support Executives.
- System Support for all Four Towers: Asia, Americas, Africa and Europe
- Document Control (Manual and Electronic) using MS ACCESS database
- Tracking and Monitoring of technical documentation for various projects
- General Administrative duties and time management thereto
- Communicating with the QAQC department head regarding further management of documents
- Supervising the frontline clerks’ jobs who do use Hummingbird and Asite
- Filing their work using Document Control Software
- Generating the reports and intra office communications of various Documents
- Preparation of Weekly Activity Report and Schedule
- Liaise regularly with staff at all levels, obtaining project requirements and identifying all other documentation and training needs.
Used Microsoft Excel to capture the data. Summarize the data and presented to General Managers for their approval. Documented the process using Microsoft Word. Used any software written in VB for the same.
January 2002 – December 2003 ICFAI University, Hyderabad – CPAD Chennai, India
A Prestigious B-School engaged in Management Education, Training and Human Resource Development.
Asst. Manager – Marketing
Since ICFAI is having national repute and all India network, I was entrusted with the responsibilities to capture the market share in South Indian Zones where to see all functions of the educational programs and management education starting from client searching, taking appointments, product presentation, making seminars, collection of students database, issuing application forms to the prospective candidates, collection of submitted applications along with application money, dispatch of study materials to various students, sending of Admit Cards / Hall Tickets, Conducting the Examination in a smooth manner, Evaluation of Papers and Declaration of Results and Coordinating the Counseling Meet before their actual admission into respective courses.
July 2000 – December 2001 SRM Radiant Infotech Ltd. Chennai, India
A premier IT company engaged into education, training and development of software.
Marketing Executive – Corporate Training & Institutional Tie-ups
My responsibilities were to see all functions of the Corporate Training Department from the initial search of the target students or institute where we can give product presentation and gather information of their exact requirement in terms of IT Training to them / their staff either at their place or at our well equipped Training Hall. It again involves preparation of customized Quotation for our Clients and submission for approval, attending various project Tender Meetings to get the Institutional Tie-up, Vendor Registration in various Corporate Sectors in entire South India. Preparation of Training related financial statements and presentation the same before our management so as to ensure the smooth functional operation of the business and maintenance of all records of regular transactions. As Marketing Executive I was responsible for Company’s Training related Business and have entered relevant transactions in MS EXCEL for MIS reports for our different projects. I had used MS WORD, EXCEL packages to streamline the business procedure.
July 1992 – June 2000 Konark Construction Ltd. Orissa, India
A premier construction company engaged in High rising Commercial and Residential Building Apartments.
Material Coordinator Various Civil Projects
- Data-loading into Material-master
- Vendor-master, Customer-master, Bills of material, Stocks
- Creation of new authorization for material types
- Purchase requisitions with release procedure
- Central purchasing as per Purchase Orders
- Invoice verification for these purchases
- Inventory management for these materials
- Classification of all these materials
- Physical inventory taking
- Reporting, Consignment handling
- Use of contracts – Changing the standard to allow use of product
- Catalogues of external vendors
- Purchase requisitions with workflow release procedure
- Procurement of materials from external vendors
- Inventory Management for finished products
- Material Planning on the basis of work-orders
- To Raise Purchase Requisitions
- Maintain Vendor Info records
- To Send enquiries
- Negotiate Price and Terms with Vendors
- To Follow-up with vendors, etc.
- Creation of Reports in Material Master.
Improved office efficiency by avoiding previously haphazard filing system.
Saved money for the company by minimizing paper wastages.
Helped the company to reduce costs by managing Server space.
Implemented processes that save time or increase work productivity.
Improved company’s design process before Client and Project Management Consultants.
Enhanced project’s image in corporate level by implementing Lessions Learnt for future projects to be used by the company to get reputation in its industry.
ADDITIONAL AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Project planning ~ Project scheduling ~ Project coordination ~ Project management ~ Client Relations ~ Process Improvement ~ Forecasting ~ Project Process Design & Management ~ Budget Planning & Development.
PLANNING & SCHEDULING
• Have learnt to provide Planning Schedule in Primavera P6
• Exposure to Planning of MC05 Salalah Airport Construction Project in Sultanate of Oman
• Experience in Engineering Design Consultants’ Planning, Scheduling and Document Control
• Resolving Issues with Planning Manager, Planning Engineers at Client / Consultant office
Assisting Planning Manager in preparation of Overall Project Schedule, Progress Measurement, Change Management leadership and expertise
• Conversant of project planning in EPC environment, WBS – work breakdown structure, planning of manpower resources, materials and baseline program for the project
• Priorities work to achieve given targets, assisting Project Manager during resource constraints
• Update the Project Plan, managing planning of Airport Construction Project Monitor / maintain the progress reports, progress graphs and related documentations for weekly / monthly Client or Consultant Meetings
• Planning includes organise, maintain, manage, monitor and update the progress of the project
• Provide assistance in preparation of Resources Job Role Description to the Project Manager
• Cooperation with Project Manager, various Project Engineers and other departments
• Proficiency in using PC, data management and planning software for the project
• Fluency in English both in written and spoken with better communication skills.
• Have worked with native English speakers (Americans, British, Ireland, Australia & Germany)
• Quick learner, honest, sincere, smart & hard working.
• Punctual, accurate and customer-focussed.
• Responsible towards the business growth of the organisation.
• Need very less supervision.
• An asset to the organisation.
• Interested in either a Contract or preferably a Permanent Position.
INTERESTS & HOBBIES
People, music, designy things, magazines, social networking, photography, travelling, web browsing and search engines, Blogs, Spending memorable moments with family, Meaningful Friendship, Visiting Places.
DRIVING LICENCE DETAILS:
PRIVATE LIGHT VEHICLE DRIVING LICENCE
FROM DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF TRAFFIC, ROYAL OMAN POLICE, SULTANATE OF OMAN.
ISSUED AT: MUSCAT, ISSUED ON: 12/07/2006, VALID UPTO: 12/07/2016
PERMANENT HOME ADDRESS IN INDIA:
At/P.O: Sikharpur, P.S: Sarankul, Dist: Nayagarh, Orissa (Odisha), INDIA. Zip Code – 752080. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
PRESENT ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION IN OMAN:
Larsen & Toubro Limited Oman Branch.
Post Box 1842, Postal Code 211, SALALAH, Sultanate of Oman.
GSM: +968 98294663, E-mail: email@example.com
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =